E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, has announced the delivery a new TITAN® 6X6 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle to Airports Fiji Limited (AFL). This unit, for the recently remodeled Nadi International Airport, is the first to deliver as part of a multi-year, multi-unit contract signed between E-ONE and AFL in 2018.
Key features of the new TITAN 6X6 ARFF vehicle include:
- E-ONE unique cab design manufactured from welded aluminum extrusion with 4.76 mm (3/16-inch) plate, exceeding ECE R-29 safety standards
- Scania® 750 horsepower engine with a Twin Disc® transmission
- Hale® 11,355 lpm (3,000 gpm) single stage centrifugal pump
- 12,000 liter (3170 gallon) water / 1680 liter (445 gallon) Class B foam tank
- 250 kg (500 lb) dry chemical system
- Structural firefighting system located on the driver side pump operators panel
- (8) large side compartments w/ 9.0 cubic meters (320 cubic feet) of useable storage
- Akron® StreamMaster II dual flow 4542 lpm (1200 gpm) / 2271 lpm (600 gpm) roof turret
- Akron TuckAway dual flow 4542 lpm (1200 gpm) / 2271 lpm (600 gpm) bumper turret with AkroChem nozzle
The new TITAN 6×6 is the fourth E-ONE ARFF vehicle to be purchased for Fiji over the past 25 years.
“It is a privilege to deliver our new, state-of-the-art TITAN 6X6 ARFF vehicle to Airports Fiji Limited (AFL),” said Joel Allen, Director of International Sales for E-ONE. “We are honored that after more than 25 years of supplying ARFF vehicles and after-sale support to AFL, they continue to trust E-ONE with their ARFF vehicle requirements.”
Learn more about the TITAN ARFF at www.e-one-arff.com
About the TITAN.
With over 35 years of engineering, manufacturing and delivering more than 1,100 ARFF vehicles worldwide, E-ONE introduced the newly designed TITAN 4X4 and 6×6 ARFFs in 2018. The new TITAN has a striking aggressive stance with innovative styling features and offers industry-leading performance in several key measurable categories such as acceleration, braking, dynamic stability and pumping performance.
E-ONE is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of fire trucks with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services serving fire and emergency, recreational vehicle, commercial bus and mobility markets worldwide. Learn more at revgroup.com.
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group (REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles ‘RVs’, and luxury buses). Our brand portfolio consists of 29 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG