Dealer demand for REV Group’s (NYS REVG) recreation brands was very strong at the Dealer Open House in Elkhart, Indiana this past week. Showcasing the new 2020 products included brands Fleetwood RV, American Coach, Holiday Rambler, Renegade RV, Lance and Midwest Automotive Designs. This positive response comes on the heels of a record-breaking RV show in Hershey, Pennsylvania with several dealers selling out of their inventory.
New products on display at the Dealer Open House included:
- The Class A Gas Fleetwood RV Fortis and Holiday Rambler Invicta; each a mid-level coach featuring the amenities and styling of a higher-priced Class A Gas.
- The 2020 American Coach line unveiled all-new dash, well-appointed interiors and stunning exterior graphics.
- Renegade RV’s Vienna luxury Sprinter C Class includes a Murphy bed which allows for additional living space when not in use.
- Lance introduced two new Travel Trailer models, the 2075 and 2445, the latter featuring a residential-sized bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Midwest Automotive Designs showcased its new Ford Summit Sprinter Van with a luxurious seating area that could be converted into a bed.
“At Elkhart Open House this past week, our new 2020 products were well received by both existing and new dealers,” said Bill Reith, Vice President & General Manager, REV Recreation Group. “And after the enthusiastic and positive consumer response at the RV show in Hershey, I’m confident our new designs will allow us to gain market share and lead us to successful years ahead!”
At the Hershey RV Show, Fleetwood RV, American Coach and Holiday Rambler’s dealers achieved double sales from last year’s results for the three brands. Lance’s dealer reported sales exceeded last year’s numbers, including strong consumer interest and sales of the new 2075 and 2445 Travel Trailer models as well as sales across all Truck Camper models. Dealer sales for the Vienna and Renegade’s larger Super C models exceeded last year’s show with double-digit growth. Midwest Automotive Designs’ dealers sold out of their units at the show and took additional special orders; resulting in the brand’s best Hershey show to date.
About REV Group, Inc. REV Group (REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles ‘RVs’, and luxury buses). Our brand portfolio consists of 29 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG.