E-ONE®, a subsidiary of REV Group, Inc., is pleased to announce the delivery of two E-ONE HP 95 Mid-Mount Platforms to the Phoenix Fire Department in Arizona. The apparatus were purchased through E-ONE Dealer H&E Equipment.
These two platforms are part of an eight-unit order that includes a total of five platforms and three E-ONE HR 100 single axle ladder trucks.
The Phoenix Fire Department will use these platforms as first-in vehicles. These are replacement trucks that have been updated with more ground ladders, more compartment space, upgraded air conditioning technology and more to meet current operational requirements.
Key features of the HP 95 Mid-Mount Platforms include:
- E-ONE Typhoon® cab with 12” vista roof and severe duty interior
- AAP 120v shoreline powered air conditioning and HEPA Filtration system inside cab
- Integral torque box frame with a Cummins 605 HP X15 engine and Allison EVS4000P transmission
- Crisscross underslung forward outriggers with 18’ spread and H-style rear outriggers with only 11’-2” spread
- Automatic levelling system for outriggers
- Extruded aluminum aerial with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- Advanced Aerial Control System with color displays featuring mission specific screens
- Akron StreamMaster II AVM monitor with (2) 2.5” discharges for standpipe operations
- 3 custom storage boxes on outside of platform for hose and miscellaneous equipment
- Parapet ladder system on front of platform with 16’ Duo-Safety ladder inside aerial fly
- Extruded aluminum body with over 300 cubic feet of compartmentation
- Shortened rear body to reduce tail swing
- Wide ladder tunnel with 166’ of Duo-Safety ground ladders with pike pole and back board storage
Phoenix Fire Department will use the three HR 100 single axle ladder trucks to better serve its growing community, providing greater maneuverability for tight areas in the city, added aerial response for mid-rises, more space for equipment and less maintenance costs. The two single axle ladder trucks in service have already proven this to be true.
“It’s exciting to see Phoenix add these two HP 95 Mid-Mounts to their growing fleet of E-ONE® aerials,” said Joe Hedges, E-ONE aerial product manager. “The platforms feature our new chassis and outrigger design with a single set of crisscross underslung outriggers below the turntable and narrow H-style jacks placed directly behind the rear axle for improved departure angle. The forward outriggers include outboard stab jacks to provide outstanding levelling capability.”
“We chose E-ONE because of their excellent customer service and personalized attention to the high standards the Phoenix Fire Department adheres to for our apparatus,” said Michael Schamadan, Phoenix Deputy Chief / Shift Commander. “Their design team was innovative and efficient, and the communication was great from design, prebuild, mid build and final delivery. Working with E-ONE and their local dealer was a great success.”
About E-ONE, Inc.
E-ONE is a leading fire apparatus manufacturer, making emergency vehicles, rescue trucks, aerial fire trucks, rescue pumpers and custom fire apparatus, and has produced more than 28,000 vehicles delivered around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is an industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG).
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group® companies are leading designers and manufacturers of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services, which serve a diversified customer base, primarily in the United States, through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. They provide customized vehicle solutions for applications, including essential needs for public services (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, and transit buses), commercial infrastructure (terminal trucks and industrial sweepers), and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles). REV Group’s diverse portfolio is made up of well-established principal vehicle brands, including many of the most recognizable names within their industry. Several of REV Group’s brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG