Rev Financial Services
Competitive Vehicle and Equipment Financing
REV FINANCE LEASES & EQUIPMENT FINANCE OPTIONS
Whether you’re looking for equipment financing or vehicle leasing options, REV Financial Services has a wide variety of commercial vehicle loans and equipment leasing contracts to meet your varying business needs. Depending on the type of equipment you are financing, contracts range from 24- to 180-months.
Full Payout Loan
Rev’s Products and Services Include:
- Financing and refinancing for new and used equipment
- Terms from 24 to 120 months
- Competitive fixed and floating rates
- Up to 100 percent financing
- Seasonal and skip payment structures
- Application only programs
- Dealer wholesale and retail finance programs
- Loan, lease and municipal lease financing
Fair Market Value Lease (FMV)
An FMV lease offers a low monthly payment, is the most flexible lease structure, and may allow you to obtain tax advantages. Technically, you don’t own the equipment (think of it like renting over a fixed period of time). The equipment may not be considered an asset on your balance sheet. Depending upon your situation, up to 100% of the finance expense may be tax deductible. At the end of the lease term, you may purchase the equipment, return the equipment to the finance company, or continue to pay for use of the equipment according to the terms of the original agreement.
- Little or no upfront cost
- Lower monthly payments than $1 out purchase option leases
- 100% financing may be available
- Can return the equipment at the end of lease without further obligation
- May have significant tax and accounting benefits
A tax-exempt municipal lease, also known as a lease-purchase agreement, is a contract that enables government entities to acquire essential-use assets, including fire and public safety equipment, vehicles, and much more. Section 103 of the Internal Revenue Code allows municipal entities to obtain financing at lower interest rates than what is available to commercial and industrial businesses. That is because the interest earned by the Lessor is exempt from federal income taxes. The following entities qualify for tax-exempt financing – State and City Governments, State Universities, Community Colleges, Public Authorities, Public School Districts and Municipal Hospitals.
In a tax-exempt municipal lease, the government entity has a ”non-appropriation of funds” clause in the agreement. This allows the lessee to terminate the lease at the end of its fiscal year if funds have not been appropriated for the coming year’s payment without the lessee being in default under the lease terms and conditions. This clause serves as the basis for a municipal lease not violating the public debt limitations that typically require voter approval for a municipality to enter into a long-term debt obligation.
- Tax-exempt municipal equipment leasing is a lower cost alternative to traditional bond financing
- Lower, tax-exempt interest rates are fixed for the term of the lease Complete ownership and clear title to the equipment at the end of the term
- Lease payments that are considered an operating expense, not long-term debt
- An alternative to the high issuance cost bond market and the time and complexity of obtaining voter approval for a bond issue
- Terms from 2 years to 15 years.
WHY FINANCE THROUGH REV?
Cash flow, tax benefits, flexible payments and more. As a manufacturer, too, we understand what it means to run a business. We understand the value of cash flow, flexible payments, and tax benefits, so we built our equipment financing program to maximize the bottom dollar.
CONSERVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- No down payment options to help you acquire the equipment with no down payment.
- Save your current bank lines of credit for growth projects and other investments.
- Manage your cash flow by scheduling your payments to fit changes in your cash flow. Financing contracts can be structured to provide step-up or step-down payments. We can schedule your contract with skip payments during slow months or plan annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly payments.
FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT FINANCING PROGRAMS
- Flexible payment schedules
- End-of-term options including walk-away leases on your equipment purchase.
- Application process and credit approval is quick and easy with application-only approvals up to $250K.
Keep your equipment updated with REV Financial Services. Depending on whether you are financing through a lease or a loan product, your payments may be treated as a fully deductible operating expense, or you may depreciate the equipment.
National Sales Manager